Athletes can now follow each other
- Athletes that you follow will appear in the “Following” tab in your “Feed” section.
- You can search for athletes to follow by tapping the “users” icon in the top-right
- Once you find an athlete, tap the “Follow” button.
- You’re able to follow any athlete on the platform unless either of you have blocked one another.
Hide and Report Content
If you encounter objectionable content in the activity feed or group chat, you can hide and/or report it.
- To hide content, tap the three dots next to it and tap “Hide“
- To report content, tap the three dots next to it and tap “Report“. From there, specify the reason and add any comments you wish. Once you report an item, it will be hidden from you.
You have the ability to block an athlete from contacting you. See Blocking an Athlete for more information on how to block someone and what happens when you do.