Connecting your COROS device to StrideOn allows your completed activities to automatically sync to your StrideOn account. This also allows you, your coach or the app to send structured workouts to your device to help guide and keep you on pace.
Connecting COROS to StrideOn
From the StrideOn app, use the instructions below to connect your accounts.
- Tap the left menu icon and choose “General Settings”
- Tap “App Connections”
- Next to the COROS logo, tap “Connect”
- You’ll be directed to COROS where you can log into your account and authorize the connection
- Finally, close out the window by tapping “Done” or “X” at the top of the screen
- You should now see a red “Disconnect” button. This means your COROS account is now connected to StrideOn
- Tap the “Done” button to exit.
At this point, you’re connected! Any activities you complete on your device will sync to your StrideOn profile.
There’s a few extra steps needed to allow StrideOn to sync structured workouts to your device.
In the COROS app:
- Tap the Award icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap “Training Calendar”
- In the top-right menu, select “Training Plan Library”
- Tap on “StrideOn Training Plan” from the plan listing
- Tap “Start Training Plan” and confirm your choice
- Finally, tap “Sync to Your Watch”
After these steps, the workouts in the training plan will sync to your device. Please note, you should only have to do this once. Future workouts that are added to your calendar will automatically sync to your device daily (around midnight CST).
StrideOn will typically send workouts up to SEVEN days in advance. For example, a sync that takes place Monday at midnight will include all scheduled structured workouts thru Sunday.
Workout not on your device? Try these troubleshooting steps.
1. Open COROS and confirm that the structured workout is in your training calendar.
2. If the workout is in your COROS calendar:
- Confirm that your device is reachable. If you see an alert next to your device icon, you may need to disconnect/reconnect Bluetooth on your device and/or phone.
- In the COROS app, go to your training calendar and tap “Sync with your watch”.
- On your device check the training calendar again to confirm the workout is present
3. If the workout is NOT on your COROS calendar:
- In the StrideOn app, go to your calendar and tap on the workout to open it
- Tap on the “Sync with Device” button on the right
- Once you receive the confirmation popup, open COROS and confirm that the workout is in the training calendar.
- Tap “Sync with your watch”
- After the sync completes, check your device again
4. Another option to try is to disconnect then reconnect COROS with StrideOn.
- Access your App Connections as shown above.
- Tap the “Disconnect” button next to the COROS logo
- Go through the steps outlined above to reconnect COROS
- Repeat Step 3 in this section to manually sync the workout(s)