Flare Systems, LLC (“We”) provides “StrideOn” (the “Service”) and other related services subject to your compliance with our Community Guidelines (“Guidelines”) set forth below. We reserve the right to update and modify the Guidelines at any time without notice. Updates and Features that might be added to the Service will be subject to these Guidelines. Should you continue to use the Service after any modifications, this will constitute your agreement to such modifications.
Welcome to the StrideOn community! This is a safe space to discuss running, fitness, food and other fun and friendly topics.
We want everyone to be part of our community and have their voice heard.
While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion.
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
- We do not allow sharing of photos, maps or routes that depict indecent or offensive objects or patterns.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
- We highly discourage discussing political or contraversial topics. While not explicitly prohibited, these conversations can easily escalate and result in prohibited comments and behavior.
- We reserve the right to delete comments and block or permanently ban offenders at our discretion. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
- You are explicitly prohibited from sharing such personal information of another member. You ARE allowed to share publicly available information such as names and social media handles as long as such sharing doesn’t violate our Guidelines (such as sharing a social media handle for the purpose of a coordinated group attack).
If you have any questions or concerns about our Guidelines, feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.