StrideOn gives out awards for certain achievements which are centered around strong, consistent and smart running.
- Progressive Run – Receive this award when your run gets progressively faster, with your last full mile (or km) being the fastest. It’s okay if some splits are slower than others as long as you trend faster.
- Perfect Progression – Same as a progressive run except that every split is the same or faster than the previous, with your last full split being the fastest.
- Steady Pace – Earn this award when most of your splits are within a few seconds of your overall average pace. For example, if your average pace is 8:45/mi and your splits were 8:42, 8:50 and 8:43, then you’d get the award. On the other hand, if your splits were 7:45, 8:45 and 9:45, then this wouldn’t be considered steady.
- Nonstop Run – Earned when your entire run is completed without pausing your device. Please be safe and don’t dart across traffic for the sake of this award. If stopped, you can simply leave your watch running and run faster once it’s safe to do so.
- Never Miss a Monday – Earned when you log any workout on a Monday.
- Race Awards (BETA) – Earned when you complete a half, full or ultra marathon.
- Strong Finish – Earned when your last split is at least 30 seconds per mile faster than your overall average. For example, your average for the run is 9:30/mi and your final mile split was 8:55.
For progression, steady, strong finish and nonstop awards:
- The minimum distance to earn an award is 3 miles.
- Partial splits aren’t counted and won’t affect your achievement. So, if you ran a perfect progression for 10 miles followed by a 1/2 mile cooldown, then that 1/2 would be disregarded, and you’ll still get awarded for the achievement.
Stay tuned for more award categories!