After connecting your COROS account, use the steps below to begin syncing structured workouts from StrideOn to your device.
In the COROS app:
- Tap the Award icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap “Training Calendar”
- In the top-right menu, select “Training Plan Library”
- Tap on “StrideOn Training Plan” from the plan listing
- Tap “Start Training Plan” and confirm your choice
- Finally, tap “Sync to Your Watch”
After these steps, the workouts in the training plan will sync to your device. Please note, you should only have to do this once. Future workouts that are added to your calendar will automatically sync to your device daily (around midnight CST).
StrideOn will typically send workouts up to SEVEN days in advance. For example, a sync that takes place Monday at midnight will include all scheduled structured workouts thru Sunday.